I have a Bachelor’s of Science degree from the University of Nebraska at Kearney with a major in IT Systems Administration. During my high school and collegiate years I enrolled in electives for computer programming, web design, and systems administration and frequently seek to improve my experience and skills outside of the classroom. I have earned an A+ and Network+ certification from CompTIA and seek to continue improving my skill sets. I also have a home lab to allow me to experiment with virtualization, Active Directory, servers, network switches, and beyond!
As an efficiency-oriented person I seek to improve the speed at which I can perform a task, such as making heavy use of keyboard shortcuts or writing scripts to semi-automate a process. I have written detailed documentation and SOPs for both customer and internal team consumption. At a previous IT Service Desk position, I wrote over 40 Powershell scripts which have enhanced the team’s capabilities and efficiency in using Active Directory.
● Years of experience troubleshooting and resolving issues in Microsoft Windows
● Creation of documentation for customer and/or technician consumption
● Active Directory management
● Microsoft Exchange Server
● Windows Server
● SQL Management Studio, manipulating SQL databases and queries
● Powershell scripting
● Virtualization using Hyper-V
● Some experience in languages: Java, HTML, CSS, Visual Basic
* Contact me for verification codes.